This Week's House GOP Newsletter - December 15, 2022
Highlights in this edition:
Revenue Estimating Conference Makes Slight Adjustments to Forecasts for Fiscal Year 2023 & 2024
- While inflation has started to slightly cool off, so has consumer spending
Open Enrollment—What Changed?
- One form of parental choice in education has already been enacted over the last two sessions
Medicaid Public Health Emergency – Is There No End in Sight?
- For the last two and a half years, the federal government has prevented states from disenrolling ineligible Medicaid members which has resulted in an estimated 100,000 ineligible Iowans receiving free health insurance
Iowa Top Job Postings
- With 4,664 openings, registered nurses are the most in demand profession
- Happy New Year and Happy Tax Cuts
Iowans will see lower income tax rates and tax free retirement income in 2023 thanks to Republicans