This Week's House GOP Newsletter - January 25, 2024
Highlights in this edition:
What Happens When the State of Iowa is Facing a Lawsuit?
- Who pays any claim or settlement when the state or one of its employees is being sued? The taxpayers
Area Education Agency Update
- The Governor’s office has stated that an amendment to the original bill is coming
What is a Woman?
- House Study Bill 588 sets a definition of “woman” in Iowa code
Where Does the DEI Restructuring Plan at Iowa Universities Stand Right Now?
- The Regents universities appointed their own committees to help implement the Board of Regents recommendations, but those implementation plans won’t be before the board until April
Your Children Still have the Right to Privacy
- Protecting the privacy of children should be a priority for all adults